- Tzuna (Tzu/yu and Mi/na)
- Miyu (Mi/na and Tzu/yu)
- Tina (T/zuyu and M/ina)
- Mzuyu (M/ina and T/zuyu)
- They are both vocalists in the group.
- They are both considered to be two of the foreign members in the group.
- They are the two of the quietest members in the group.
- Both can do ballet (Mina has done ballet for 11 years but Tzuyu has done it for less than a year)
- Their MBTI are both ISFP
- Mina is Japanese while Tzuyu is Taiwanese.
- Mina was born in 1997 while Tzuyu was born in 1999.
- Their MBTI are both ISFP, but Tzuyu is ISFP-A, so she is more assertive when making decisions and tend not to dwell on it afterwards. Mina is ISFP-T, she worries more before and after making decisions.
- Mina is a good swimmer, Tzuyu isn't.
- They are in the band Twice.
- Tzuyu said Mina looks pretty when she sometimes open her eyes widely.
- Tzuyu said Mina has a lot of ideas. By saying her ideas, she is able to fix dance choreos.
- Mina said the best thing about Tzuyu is that she is the tallest and she has very long arms and legs.
- Mina said Tzuyu is good being with a group of people but she is the style who wants to be alone.
- Popteen Magazine July 2017 (Japan)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.