Tzuyu, the maknae along with Chaeyoung, would rather be complimented on her skills rather than her looks. Loving to dance and sing, she caught the opportunity and bravely made her way to Korea all the way from Taiwan. “It’s been about three years since I arrived in Korea. JYP [scouts] found their way to the dance academy I was learning at. It was amusing at first because these things only happened on television. It was tough for me because I came to Korea not knowing any Korean. I felt especially lonely when I missed my family or I came across a hard situation that I had to deal with alone. There was one time when I felt sad when the company presidents scolded me because I couldn’t order chicken and beef properly due to my accent! But, now that I debuted after so much waiting, the only thing I have in mind is to show people what Twice really is. All I wish for is to be able to constantly show better performances.
What do you want your name to be related to when it's searched up on the Internet? Twice. I like it when [my name] is always attached to my team name.
- Mina, Sana, Momo, and Tzuyu’s appearance on My Little Television reaffirmed TWICE’s place as the trend. But a live broadcast must have not been easy for you as foreigners. Learning about Korea’s culture during the broadcast was really fun. I especially remember putting on the hanbok with Mina, Sana, and Momo at the end.
- Tell us about any role models the members have. We want to last a long, long time like g.o.d.
- Cute concept or Girl Crush concept? Girl Crush concept (All Chose)
- Summer or Winter? Summer
- Long hair or Short hair? Long hair
- Hair with bangs or Hair without bangs? Hair without bangs
- JYP new office building or JYP old office building? JYP new office building
- Bread or Cake? Bread (All Chose Except Chaeyoung)
- Shooting a music video: Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor (All Chose)
- Beach or Water Park? Beach
- Day or Night? Night (All Chose Except Mina)
- TV dramas or Movies? Movies (All Chose Except Jihyo, Momo changed her answer to both)
- If you were given a day off, you would: Stay at home all day or go to Hangang river and picnic? Stay at home all day
- Which word do you like the most? 두근두근 (Pit-a-pat) or 찌릿찌릿 (Tingly-Tingly)? 두근두근 (Pit-a-pat)
- If you had to challenge one thing, would you rather: dance to a song 4 times the speed or 2 times slower? 4 times the speed
- Which is harder to you: Memorizing the lyrics or Memorizing the dance moves? Memorizing the dance moves
- Would you rather do: Heart fingers or Big heart sign? Heart fingers
- Do you like: <TT> hand gesture or <Signal> hand gesture? <TT> hand gesture (All Chose Except Momo)
|“||"Maknae who posses one of Asia's top visual"||”|